At Aerotech we have a very forward thinking and progressive approach to engineering.
We are looking for skilled staff to join our friendly team here at Upton, Poole :
Semi CNC Miller
CNC Bed Miller
The positions involve;
- Manufacturing high end components from a range of exotic materials.
- Using Cam programming software to produce programs for both 3, 4 and 5 axis milling machines
- Using simulation software to verify CAM programs are risk assed and fit for purpose
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings, STEP files and technical diagrams
- Set and operate 3, 4 and 5 axis milling machines
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work environment at all times
- Liaising with managers and shop floor staff to highlight any technical issues or potential risks
- Help drive technology and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques
The following skills and experience is required;
- Time served machinist, preferred but not essential city and guilds in mechanical manufacturing engineering or equivalent
- 3, 4 and 5 axis milling experience
- CAD/CAM experience is desirable although training can be provided
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work load and business needs
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Use of Heidenhain and Fanuc controllers
In return, at Aerotech, we offer a very competitive hourly rate and benefits package including; pension scheme, holiday pay, free drinks to all employees, protective clothing and regular overtime.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week,with core hours between 08:00 to 16:30 (Monday to Thursday) and 8:00 to 12:00 (Friday). Our facility is open from 06:00 to 18:00 (Monday to Thursday) and 6:00 to 14:00 (Friday) which gives for those candidates wishing to do so ample scope for overtime at a rate of time and a half.
In the first instance please send your c.v. firstname.lastname@example.org- if you require further information please contact:
Andy Harvey or Roger Foley on 01202 848484.
No Agencies contact